BLOSSOM INTO SPRING WITH CHINA GLAZE®
China Glaze® Nail Lacquer Invites You to Visit the Avant Garden
Los Angeles (January 2012) – Spring is here and China Glaze® is blossoming with vibrant color with its new collection, Avant Garden. The delectable palette flows between soft hues and vibrant pops of color, offering an unconventional bouquet of cheerful and vivid shades. Take a stroll down the China Glaze® path, passing a bubbling brook of light and bright blues. Take in the view of the mossy green meadow and stop to enjoy the fragrant flowers of soft pink and white. Let Avant Garden take you away to a playful, romantic field of color and innovation this Spring.
The Avant Garden shades include:
· Budding Romance: moss green
· Sunday Funday: bright blue
· Fancy Pants: indigo with pink and purple shimmer
· Snap My Dragon: bright red with pink shimmer
· Passion for Petals: bright salmon-pink
· Mimosas Before Manis: coral with a light wash of shimmer
· Life is Rosy: blushed mauve
· Pink-ie Promise: iridescent baby pink
· Tart-y for the Party: light lavender creme
· Fade Into Hue: periwinkle creme
· Keep Calm, Paint On: sea foam green
· Dandy Lyin’ Around: shimmery vanilla icing
China Glaze® Avant Garden is also available in:
6 Piece Collection of “Blooming Brights”
6 Piece Collection of “Pastel Petals”
12 Piece 3D Counter Display
China Glaze® Avant Garden will be available March 2013. Individual shades retail for $7; 6-piece collections retail for $42.
China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze® nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze® on Facebook (@ChinaGlazeOfficlal), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).